Friday, April 29, 2011

MY LIFE@ BIET...

INITIAL VIEWS
When I first stepped into BIET then I for the first time in my life missed my home after seeing the horrible beauty of biet jhansi’s barren land and the language of the people outside college were different but somehow I managed my mind that it is my place for atleast four years (if it does not get extended but I also at the same time promised to myself that I will not stay here for more than four years  )

At the time of counselling I remember 50 students lump sum were standing in front of mamu canteen for the photo copy of fee receipt which we were asked by our warden sir to get it for the submission which is still not submitted and one of them was shouting in his roaring voice Mr Talha Naqvi (one of my sweetest friend) and I think he was standing there for 1 hour approx.

FIRST MEET WITH THE ROOM MEMBERS
Then after seeing the beauties of colleges and hostel,I entered my room & met with my room mates.Their first impression upon me was not good (main reason was that I was not willing to accept the things which were going with me ) but as the time passed I found them very co-operating with me in both the studies and non academic matters .


MY FIRST DAY IN COLLEGE
We, without any obligations except that we have to wear the formal dress , we don’t have to talk to each other not even for classes , hairstyle , face expression(if they didn’t like our faces they might comment) were being told that we have to stand in proper line.Then we got into the class and my first interaction in class was with Talha ,he was looking quite genius like me , not joking!!. I put my doubt in one of the physics problem in front of the physics teacher to clarify me that am I in real class or something  could happen to my problem but I was in real class, nothing happened with my problem except I got much more confused.

FIRST DAY IN MESS OF MY COLLEGE
After facing so much mental pressure whole day , now it was the time for the delicious and hygienic lunch which we were being served with 2 jug of waters rotating in the whole mess hall , I mean on 8 tables and among 300 students. Chapatti was not properly baked and daal was very to find in the pool of yellow colored water in the bowl. But still I was convincing myself that I am enjoying this (but now I really enjoy taking lunch with friends).

FACE OF MANDAL SIR
As the evening time came to 5:00 pm , a whistle rung but we were not so familiar with this kind of impatience & words ‘are yaar,fir mandal sir’ which were about to touch our tongue in few days. So we enjoyed that day and after that day we never enjoyed anyday with…… but honestly speaking Mandal sir is a very good person by heart and person of principles and virtues .

Next day AKV sir again asked for the dress and proper shoes but he was not allowing anybody to go outside the hostel,I thought how anybody could be so rude that without allowing any student to go outside ,he is expecting for the proper dressing and all .
Due to the fear of our faculty members that we may had have to face the ragging from our seniors they ragged us by not allowing to go even at the gate of the hostel as if any senior could pull us out from the space b/w the channels of gate . I must tell you that with these incident I got frustrated to that extent that I decided to leave the college but my parents and many of my friends convinced  me to stay in the college .

REASON FOR MY EXIXTENCE IN BIET
FRIENDS:
Mr KAMAL GARG  : I don’t know when I met him and when he became my closest friend in BIET Jhansi. He is very caring and loving friend of mine( care more than my girlfriend or anybody’s girlfriend could be) .
Mr TALHA NAQVI: He is a computer enthusiast and having appreciably very good knowledge of computer softwares as well as hardwares. A very good human being. I met him in my first class in BIET.
Mr ARPIT PORWAL: faculty members on the very first day are facing the problems of comments in the class..yes u are right..here comes Arpit. He is passionate for gym and is very supporting and true naturewise.
Mr SUDHANSHU GUPTA: Met him while I was discussing for the Bansal classes which we both belong to. Very honest and innocent he is, my room mate also.
Mr ABHINAY SINGH, Mr MAYANK SINGH, and all of my friends whom I could not include in this blog by their names also are a very important part of my life.
SENIORS
Seniors of BIET Jhansi also are very important part of my life atleast those with whom I am very familiar. I learn a lot from them in my day to day life that how to live here and also in the academic field. From fresher party to sports cluster I have learned a lot . Seniors here give full support in the technical as well as non technical part both. After all my seniors and friends brought me to the stage that I started loving this college..hmmmm…u are getting it right ..i love this college.. I am getting a very motivating environment for the better future and happy life here.
Thanks again to all the seniors and my friends who are the only reason for my happiness her

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet but you forgot to write about something that meant you the most....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my pleasure to be your best friend...
    Its wrong,i take care of you but not more than your girlfriend...KHANA KHA LO AND KHILA DO.
    MHU KHOLO..HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  3. @talha:i knw but it might hav got so much long and boring..may be..well blog is still under construction so i'll try my best to include the other important things

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kamal: ok ok..but bhai ki tarah to karta hai na..ae ni to..thnx again for being so loving to me bhai..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dunno why m i asking this, but is BIET jhansi really gud? i just got this collg and m terribly sad

    ReplyDelete
  6. BIET jhansi is not that much good but if u are already here then you can definitely plan for future,u will get enough time to work on your self

    ReplyDelete